We've been married for 7 years today. I can't believe how time has flown! And what a journey we have shared... undergrad, Belize, 15 moves, 1.5 kids, a dog, $150k in debt, med school, residency, 13 states, 3 countires, food stamps, late night talks, adjusting to parenthood, fights and making up, craziness and compromise, lots and lots of love and so much more. Marrying Chad was the best decision I've ever made and has made everything else in this life so wonderful.
Sadly, Chad is on call today, meaning he works from like 6am - 8pm, so we won't even see much of each other today. (I'm up making him blueberry creamcheese struesel muffins for a breakfast I will undoubtably sleep through.) Our celebration plans are for Saturday when he gets the day off. I'll fill you in on the surprises as they come. Woooooooo!!!!!!!! Oh yeah, for wedding pics, see my Facebook page. :)
Cross Country meet 3
2 weeks ago

1 comment:
Happy Anniversary you two!!! I can't believe it's been seven years, where does the time go? You guys have really accomplished so much and I can't even tell you both how proud I am of you two. We love you guys a ton and hope you have a happy anniversary. BTW: I love your blog picture of Chad holding Sakura. Chad is one of the most loving and caring people I've ever known and that picture just captures that look. Love you guys! Lanae
Post a Comment