By this point in the day, Chad was back at work, so I took lots of video so he wouldn't miss out. Sakura was a little afraid of the snow when we were at the playground, but on the porch she could hold on to the railing and come in if she got too cold. Plus it was somewhat sheltered from the wind. I could also get video and pictures more easily since I could do it from inside without freezing off my fingers. :)
After Sakura realized snow could be fun, she had a blast! She loved jumping up and down in the slushy white snow.
Pretty soon she decided it was ok to touch the snow. Sitting in it was fun... and so was throwing it in the house and stomping it into the carpet!
Throwing Piglet into the snow or pretending to fall in the snow herself was one of her favorites... until she actually fell... twice. Then it was time to come in, warm up, and take a nap... both of us!
Kinder promotion, Theo violin concert
3 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment