Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lookin' Good

I had my check-up with the OB today and everything looks good. :D I asked him about taking Prozac during my 3rd trimester, and he said with my history of PPD, he would reccommend I stay on the meds the whole time and talk with my pediatrician about maybe not breastfeeding to stay on the meds after baby comes. That's probably what we'll do, but oh do I dread the cost of formula! And the looks and questions I know I'll get, especially at church. Oh well. I also asked him about flying at the end of April, since early delivery is a possible side-effect of Prozac. He said it shouldn't be a problem. They'll check me before I go to see if I'm dilated and send me with notes to show the airline I'm fine to fly (and in case something does happen, info for a doc in Houston!) So, hooray! Everything is looking good. Oh, but I did have to do the glucose test. Bleh. I wonder when those results will come back? I'll let you know when they do. :)

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

i can't give you ANY grief about bottles :) I'll start looking up coupons for formula

Megan said...

The best thing about formula is that Dad's get to take a turn.