My friend Adrienne took some family and pregnancy pictures for us at the beach last week. (thank you thank you thank you) I know you want to see me with a big ol' fat belly, so... here you are. :)
Natalie! Beautiful! Adrienne did a great job! I love the pregnancy ones....you are a gorgeous pregnant girl! Thanks for being my do as I am doing girl today!
You are the most beautiful pregnant woman in the world. Seriously. These photos are stunning and you are one seriously hot mama. Thank you for sharing them!
6 comments:
Natalie! Beautiful! Adrienne did a great job! I love the pregnancy ones....you are a gorgeous pregnant girl! Thanks for being my do as I am doing girl today!
I love them love them love them! Especially the one of you and chadwick on top where he is wearing the sunglasses
You are a brave soul! No baby belly photos for this mama! They turned out really nice.
You are the most beautiful pregnant woman in the world. Seriously. These photos are stunning and you are one seriously hot mama. Thank you for sharing them!
Aw, thanks guys! Adrienne did a great job and I put up as many as Chad would let me. ;)
Those are some great pictures!
You guys all look great; just a few more months!!
Post a Comment