
I hope Greg and Amy don't mind me stealing this photo from facebook!... Anyway... Amy let us know that they are engaged! Hooray! Conrats you guys! :) They will likely be getting married on June 19th! Chad and Sakura will definitely be going. I hope the new baby and I will be too, but we're going to have to wait and see. (Oh yeah, Amy is Chad's baby sister.) Arizona in June - good thing I won't be pregnant anymore! That would be so unbearably hot! We are sooooo excited!
Now, if I am ok to go to Amy's wedding, I will also be going from there to the Burton reunion which starts on the 24th of June. Again, Chad and Sakura will definitely go, and we'll see about me and the baby. It's Grandma and Grandpa's 60th wedding anniversary! We haven't been to a reunion since Chad and I were engaged. Plus Grandma has been battling cancer and I know we are all anxious to go see her, and it would just be great for everyone to be there.
So, 2 weddings, a baby and a reunion all coming up here soon! (Hmm... my 10 year high school reunion should be this summer too, but there's been no news on it yet, and I don't know that we can stand another trip anyway!) Hope we're up for all this excitement!

No comments:
Post a Comment