Ok, I don't like this new blogger thing with pictures and video - instead of showing you the pics or video on the screen you are editing, it just shows font telling you where they are going. Makes it easier in terms of knowing where your pictures will be in your text, but I can't see which pictures are where to label them and it's annoying. That being said... We've been trying to explain to Sakura that Mommy is going to have a baby. I've definitely got the belly now and she calls it "Mommy Baby Tummy" and pats it. She also tells Happy "Don't squash the baby" when she hops into my lap. Otherwise, doesn't really seem to understand. We checked out a few books from the library to try and help. So far, she knows that babies can't have apples, pizza, or ice cream; they drink milk; they cry when they make poopies; and they should be nice to dogs. Here is her "reading" one of the library books to me. Such a cutie!
1 comment:
she's so cute
Post a Comment