Last night was Sakura's first ever birthday party. Our neighbor Logan had his 5th birthday party at Chuck E Cheese's. Everyone was supposed to dress up ready to rock! (the only ones dressed up were Logan, his mom, his aunt and uncle, and Sakura) Sakura was really tired going in, but she had a good time. I think most of the other kids were really kids of the the parents' friends, as opposed to Logan's friends because he wanted to play with Sakura most of the night. Either way, it was very sweet. She was too afraid of the playground (hates tunnels) but went on the kiddie rides. In fact, there was one that sang the ABC's she would NOT get
off of without hysterics. She ate almost 3 slices of pizza (she's having a growth spurt) and half of my Dr. Pepper, as well as a few bites of cake. The other thing she loved, was rocking out on stage with Chuck and the gang. She made the parents all fans. The only thing she wanted to get off the stage for (I wonder if they're even allowed up there - probably not) was the ABC ride or more food. We got some good pictures, although Chad wasn't very good at positioning himself in the photo/drawing booth. I'm glad we are friends with our neighbors - I think this is the first time ever! Oh, and thanks Amber C for the pajama suggestion! I think they were the most liked gift (by the parents) because they were not more toys!
Riding on the hood of Logan's car.




3 comments:
should showed off the cool guitars you got to bring home.
Oh yeah! I forgot to mention all the stuff we came home with! Wow! A balloon, a CD, a blow-up sax, a blow-up mic and 2 blow-up guitars! And of course, the standard goodie bag of candies and little toys. What a party!
How fun! I sure wish that little girl was a little closer by so we could see her rock-star-ness in action! She's growing up to be such a doll.
Thanks so much for the soccer ball for Jordan's bday; can't wait for this weather to warm up so we can head off to the park and try it out. Love you guys!
Post a Comment