I've been really thirsty all the time ever since my dentist visit a week ago. And we've been eating out a lot since Chad has been on vacation. I'm probably gaining some weight, but I don't think it's been as much as it looks like. My face has been feeling puffy the last few days. I'm pretty sure that's not caused by weight gain, but I could be wrong. It seems like my vision is off from the swelling - like when you've been crying. Even Chad said he noticed it looked like I'd been crying the other day. He probably assumed I had been. I hadn't. This happened to me when I was pregnant - the most noticable thing to me is my nose gets wider. I compared the pics of us at Medieval Times to the pics of us at the Biltmore, and my face is definitely fatter. I think it's fluid retention from too much salt in my diet. At least I hope so! and it's not just me getting more and more overweight. I like being on vacation, but I kinda miss being home. I want a normal diet, a normal routine, and normal sleep. Ug. Now I have to figure out how to cut out the salt for the rest of our trip and see if it helps. Any tips?

3 comments:
It looks like you guys are finally finding some time for some fun :) You're almost there!!!
So wait-are you preggers?! No salt hmmm? Hmmm... no french fries... no... wow. I guess just stay away from extra salt and things like chips? Check the sodium level?
Oh, I'm not pregnant, we've just been eating out for a week on our vacation. I don't use a lot of salt when I cook, so I guess my body has just been on overload.
Post a Comment