Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Anniversary!

6 years! Can you believe it? And we finally have a little money and time to celebrate this year. And it snowed!!! I think that's pretty special. We also went to Myrtle Beach, but I don't have all the pics of those just yet. Next post.

It was soooooo cold!!!

I dropped this off for Chad at work. People kept asking if we had gotten into a fight. No romance!

I made these for Chad. The traditional gift for 6 years is candy. They're Lindt truffles.

Chad got me this beautiful bouquet! I love the dark purple tulips against the white roses.

4 comments:

Lanae said...

Wow - I can't believe it's been 6 years! You guys have accomplished so much and we're so proud of you. Congrats!!

Shasta said...

Those are really beautiful purple tulips. Usually here in texas you only find the spring colors..lucky you!

AVIDINHA said...

6 years huh, i guess i better get on the stick if i wanna catch up.

Keeping up with the Burtons said...

It looks like you guys had a great anniversary. I can't wait for year 6 if it is candy. Year 1 was paper- lame!