You might be wondering why I'm not in the Santa picture above. Well, when Sakura goes to preschool, I go to the gym and I don't get a shower in until Seth takes a nap around noon or so. After we picked up Sakura, we took a trip to the mall to get some specific items at the Disney Store. Wouldn't you know it, the very door we walked in led directly up to Santa's lap! Of course Sakura wanted to go see him. No prob, it's just supposed to be a shot of the kids anyway. But Seth had a death grip on Chad, so Chad had to be in the picture. What about Mom? Nooooo way!!!! I was in a ratty t-shirt, short shorts, leg warmers and a jacket - none of it in the least way coordinating. Not to mention the sweated-to-my-scalp hair. And I could see where they were going to have me sit, and because of my short shorts, the angle, and my jacket, it was going to look like I had on no pants but stockings. Not the kind of picture you want to give (or show) to anyone. Maybe Happy and I can get a picture together at Petsmart or something to make up for it.
1 comment:
Ha ha
Post a Comment