Friday, December 2, 2011

It's begining to look a lot like

Christmas! We've (and I mean, I've) got the inside decorated and now the boys are gonna work on the outside! We've never had outdoor lights before!!! Chad tried to do it all himself yesterday by climbing on the roof and not having a ladder. I won't embarrass him with a picture of how it turned out. Jay was home too late to help, and Julie was home to late to help or watch the kids so I could help, and it was getting too dark and my nerves too frayed with worry for Chad to be able to do anything to fix them yesterday. Maybe today we'll go buy a ladder - we need one anyway! But, here's our decor so far. :)

Housewarming gift from my folks. Porcelain baby Jesus doll.

He looks so real, it surprises us- especially Jay.

My nativities barely fit along the top of our bookshelves. And a small tree for the kids ornaments.

Inside front door.

Snowflakes in the kitchen window - especially pretty at night.

1 comment:

Lanae said...

The snow is so pretty; it is starting to feel like Christmas :-)