Gabi and Tache took us to the Zoo on friday for the Zoo Boo. We were there for 3 hours! It was beautiful weather and we were very fortunate Gabi could come. There were lots of things to do - the mural, pumpkin patch, tatzoo parlor, candy stations, carousel... and that's not even the animal exhibits! We dressed up for the event - Mom and I as witch sisters, Sakura as well, an amalgamation of a princess and a Panama Indian (I forget the name), Seth as a lumberjack and Tache as... a silly man? It was fun. :) Sakura rode the Witchmoblie with Gabbi powered by Tache, and I pushed the stroller with Seth. Halloween fun at the zoo on a perfect, cool fall day with the grandparents - amazing. :)
Cross Country meet 3
2 weeks ago

1 comment:
How fun! Looks like you guys had a great time.
Post a Comment