Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Happy Thoughts




For Halloween this year, we'll be in Houston sans Chad and Happy. So, this is my plan for costumes. Sakura is really into tinkerbell, so she'll be Tink, but she likes the hat in the newer movie, so tink with a hat (looks much like Peter Pan). Seth will be Peter and my dad will be Captain Hook. I suppose I'll be Wendy. Do you know how hard it is to find a blue nightgown? And Mom (if she wants to dress up) should be Mrs. Darling (unless she's rather be Nana ;)) Andy is gonna be a pirate already for a friend's pirate wedding at Renn Fest, so I suppose he's one of Dad's crew. Unless Annie wants to be Nana, I think the dogs are going to be spared from costumes this year. It should still be funny. :) If we were staying home, Chad would be Hook and Happy would be the crocodile! My other idea was The Princess and the Frog. There's always next year!

1 comment:

Keeping up with the Burtons said...

You guys always do such fun things for Halloween! Kent and I have NEVER dressed up in the years we've known each other...and I don't think this will be the year for us again :)