Saturday, May 15, 2010

Barbara Manatee

We went to the pool today (not ours, though it is finally open!!!) and wow - it's something I wish I could do daily, but on my own! It really does take the weight of the baby off my poor body. Playing with Sakura is not really relaxing though, and my stomach tended to be her launching pad, which is why I would love to be able to do it without her. :) (Even though she is such a cute little water bug!) The only bad part is getting out! Then gravity comes back at you full force and you've gotten so used to the water supporting your huge belly, that it feels twice as heavy as before!! It only took 15 min after getting out of the pool before I was tired out. Oh, and no pictures of me in the swimsuit - it's enough that I was actually willing to be out in "public" wearing one, I was not about to pose for photos! There were a couple other pregnant ladies at the party and neither of them were in the water, so I feel daring, thank you! But yeah, I probably looked like a brightly colored manatee, except much less graceful!

No comments: