Saturday, April 3, 2010

Egg Hunt

Sakura loves eggs! Her favorite part of last night's festivities was dying the eggs - we couldn't keep her away from it! Her favorite part of "Milo and Otis" is when they hatch a chicken egg. She even took home a wooden egg from her Great-Grandmother's house when we visited around Christmas. She loves everything about eggs, except for eating them. Oh well. So naturally we were sad that the Primary was not doing an egg hunt this year because of Conference. :( Chad decided we just couldn't miss out on this "eggs-perience" with Sakura, so he ran to the store this morning and bought some eggs and candy and hid them on the playground while it was still cool out and void of other kids. She had a great time finding the brightly colored eggs her Daddy hid! After she found them all, she kept looking around for more, so Chad hid the eggs again while I pushed her on the swing. She loved it so much, she didn't even care that the eggs had chocolate in them! Not that she didn't help herself to 4-5 pieces, but... the most fun was in the finding! I'm so glad Chad was home so we could do this. :) (I couldn't get the video to load. I'll try again later)

No comments: