Thursday, September 10, 2009

Vote!

Ok, so it's trivial and all, but I think I've narrowed my ideas for Halloween down to 3, so in hopes of increased participation, there is a poll at the top right of our blog so you can vote on what you'd like to see us dressed up as. Who will be who may depend on what I can find as I browse the thrift stores. :) I've really got to get started on these! Thanks everyone!

5 comments:

AVIDINHA said...

winnie the pooh, but only if you dress happy like eeyore

Natalie said...

Of course Happy would be eeyore! Who else walks on 4 legs?

AVIDINHA said...

last time i checked most animals that live in the 100 acre wood should be walking on 4 legs.

Natalie said...

They also shouldn't be talking, so there you go.

AVIDINHA said...

I THINK YOU SHOULDN'T BE TALKING! jk ;-)