Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ideas

Ok, so it's September 1st now, and I need to start planning for Halloween. Yes, already. I end up making our costumes every year, and I am not an accomplished sewer - I'm just flat-out terrible, so it takes me more time and more thought to make a costume than it would for someone else. So, I'm asking you guys for ideas on a theme. We always dress up as a family - last year we did Monster's Inc, we've done a hot dog and condiments with Happy, Shrek family, a knight, princess and dragon - but I'm not sure what to do for this year. One of these days we've got to do Toy Story so I can dress Happy as Slinky Dog. :) What are some fun group costume ideas? How should we dress? Who should be which character? What are your ideas? Thanks for letting me pick your brains. :)

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

i like the toy story idea. You and Chad as jessie and woody. Sakura could be bo peep or buzz

Camille Farias said...

What about Winnie the Pooh? Sakura could be Pooh, Chad Tigger, you could be Eyore, and happy could be piglet? Or you could go for an Addams Family thing- With lurch, Morticia, Wednesday, and Happy could be Cousin It.
Nightmare Before Christmas? Jack Skellington, Sally, Oogie, and Sandy Claws.
Last year we did Peter Pan. We had Wendy, Hook, Peter, and dressed the dog up as Tinker Bell.
Let me know if you need more ideas.