| Still loves cars - even snuggles with the hard ones. |
| Camera Ham |
| So cute when he snuggles on the couch with you and a blanket |
| HATES the snow |
| Will not admit when he's tired |
| Loves sweets, especially chocolate and fruit snacks, but not so much hard candy. |
| Curious and "helpful" |
| A mess-maker whenever possible. |
I was going to post videos of he and Sakura getting dizzy, and of Seth jumping off the couch onto the beanbags, but the one video I tried wouldn't load, so now I'm not. Maybe another time. Sheesh!
His vocabulary is still on the small side, but he babbles nonsense words as though you could understand everything he is saying. It's VERY cute!
Now that the weather is nice, his favorite thing is to go in the backyard and run on the trampoline, push around the "tractor" and just run around the yard.
He's generally a good-natured little guy, but when he's having a bad day - watch out! He will be an absolute mess and will drive you insane in less than half an hour!
He is a very physical little person. He wants to be touching you: aka, crawling all over your person. Or held. Or touching your face with his hands and face. Or absently playing with your fingernails. This has been the most difficult aspect with my pregnancy. I can't pick him up and sometimes when he wants to sit on my lap (stomach, chest, head etc) I have to push him away. But he's certainly persistant!
He's definitely and early riser. I often hear him up at 5, but I will absolutely not let him out of his room until after 6:30. He usually waits until 7 before screaming and pounding on his door.
He doesn't have any friends, but he plays well with Sakura and completely adores her - even if he does beat up on her from time to time. He mostly just likes to hear her over-the-top reactions rather than is trying to bully her.
He's still pretty small. The 18 month pants are finally not tripping his feet, though they're getting abit snug around his waist, and the shirts are starting to show some belly, so it's really time to go up in size, even though he'll be tripping again. The weather should be warm enough soon for shorts though, and then he'll be ok again. He's also skinny and his pediatrician said I needed to butter all his food so he'd gain some weight. :P I think he's just fine.
The best thing about Seth is his infectious smile! I can never see that smile too often. He hasn't learned to give kisses yet, but he can give hugs and those I love - even when he hurts me while giving one.
We all love our little man and just can't imagine life without him. :)

1 comment:
He is so cute. I'm glad we got to see you today.
Post a Comment