Sakura: Mommy, what are you doing?
Natalie: Arguing with Daddy.
Sakura: Can I help?
(trying to scare Sakura..)
Chad: I'm an Ogre!
Sakura: You're yogurt?!
After causing Seth to cry, Sakura hid under a blanket.
Natalie: Are you incognito?
Sakura: No, I'm in trouble.
Sakura: I'm getting married in the temple, but not to Seth - he's my brother.
Chad: Who ARE you going to marry?
Sakura: I don't know!
Chad: Will he be nice?
Sakura: Yes.
Chad: Will he be strong?
Sakura: Yes.
Natalie: Will he have hair?
Sakura: No! He will be bald like Daddy.
Chad: Are you sure you want to marry a bald guy?
Sakura: Yes!
Chad: Why?
Sakura: Because it makes me laugh!
Sakura: Mom, tornadoes don't come to Utah. Tornadoes DO hit Texas. If one hits Gabi and Tache's house, I hope it blows all the way to Utah!
Natalie: And lands in our backyard?
Sakura: Yeah! Then I can go visit!
Kinder promotion, Theo violin concert
3 months ago

1 comment:
so fun. miss you guys. sorry we probably won't be able to see you this time though.
Post a Comment