Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Yay!

The hematoma has shrunk to almost non-existance! Everything looks to be alright. :) Of course, that means I've got 2 weeks of household chores to catch-up on... totally worth it! And as you can see from the picture, there's our little gummy bear! (it really looks like a gummy bear, doesn't it?)

5 comments:

Shasta said...

It really is a gummy bear!! Great news and prayers answered!

MarksMama said...

Glad to hear it.

Stephanie said...

That is great Nat! So glad to hear it. I texted you a while back but I never heard back from you. Maybe you have a different number? Or maybe you're like me (I quite often forget to text people back).

Camille Farias said...

So glad to hear! Hoping you have an otherwise completely uneventful pregnancy!

Creed Family said...

Man! I feel so bad I didn't know about this sooner. I've been ignoring my blog since Christmas and by effect all my friends' blogs. Congrats on the baby! I hope all this hematoma stuff settles down and the baby continues to thrive. Sending love and prayers :)