Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Speaking of Seth...

I fixed Sakura a snack of apple slices and peanut butter, told her to eat them at the table please, and promptly assumed everything was fine. While I wasn't watching, Sakura took her plate of food into the living room to watch Super Why (which she can see very well from the table) and left it there, while she was engrossed in her show. While Sakura wasn't watching, Seth took this rare opportunity, and here are the results: (I didn't get a pic of him actually in the mess because I just reacted and grabbed him before grabbing the camera)



The hardest part was getting it out of his eyebrows

He didn't want to get in the tub and grabbed on to the toilet for dear life.

The water was filthy and left a film in the tub.

On the bright side:
It got all over the "leather" chair and not the fabric couches.
Happy got a great treat.
Sakura now understands why she can't eat certain foods in the living room.
I've been meaning to wipe down that chair, and now I finally did.
It's time I did laundry anyway. And got out of my PJs.

No comments: