Ok, I don't say "y'all" but I have lived most of my life in the south, so it's just feels right to at least write it. I need a sign for my door. :) Anyway...
It's definitely gotten cold here - we've had snow, though nothing that has really lasted. Sakura and Julie made snow angels on the trampoline, but I was at the gym, so I missed it.
We drove through the American Fork Canyon a few weeks ago to see the leaves changing. But, we also have trees in our backyard that actually shed their leaves! So we all went out and played in them the other day. We'd spend more time outside, but I'm such a wuss when it comes to the cold. But it's sure nice to turn on the fireplace. Overall, we are enjoying a very nice fall this year. :)
 |
| puppy sweaters! |
 |
| shaking more leaves off the tree |
 |
| snuggling with puppies by the fire |
 |
| fall drive |
1 comment:
She looks too old. Make her stop!
Post a Comment