It's the time of year everyone wants to know what to start looking for for Christmas presents, so here's our list:
Sakura:
She has asked specifically for 4 items:
Little Ariel
Little Sleeping Beauty
Big Rapunzel (Barbie size)
Sleeping Beauty dress (pink, not blue)
She obviously loves disney princess anything, but also Tinker Bell, Dora, Hello Kitty and PINK! Dishes, pjs, clothes... whatever. She is a size 5T.
Seth:
Cars
trucks
anything with wheels
SOFT balls (he will throw them at my head)
Boy dishes (cup, bowl, plate) example:
something with buttons he can press to see lights and hear music so he'll stop playing with Sakura's princess coach but nothing so annoying that I take out the batteries and it does nothing
Seth is a size 18-24 mos.
Me:
fun socks (not fuzzy)
purple fuzzy slippers (size 8+)
flexible cutting boards
books (I have a Kindle, so Amazon credits are great too) I like Fantasy and Young Adult
don't buy me clothes, they won't fit.
Chad - hasn't gotten back to me on this yet
Jay - ditto. actually, all he said was Foot dentures, which I don't count
Julie - working on it
There ya go! If I ever get more info, I'll update this post.
Kinder promotion, Theo violin concert
3 months ago






No comments:
Post a Comment