Monday, November 21, 2011

Seth 18 Months

Seth LOVES chocolate. I've never seen a kid so small, so in love with chocolate - especially a little boy.
Seth does NOT like the great outdoors. He doesn't like to be hot or cold and he just wants to be able to push his cars around.
Seth loves cars, trucks, princess coaches, trains.. anything that rolls around on wheels of any size.
Seth is VERY attached to his bottle. (Any tips on how to break him of it? So far, he refuses to drink anything out of a sippy cup, even if we deny him a bottle.) :/ The biggest reason to break him of his bottle is that he likes to stab things with it, drenching the item (or person) in milk.
Seth loves to be grown-up... or at least as high as the grown-ups. Sometimes he just wants to be up in his high chair just to play. He is always trying to sit up next to his sister - and he especially loves to sit on the swivel stools, much to the detriment of my nerves.
Seth still doesn't say much... actually, that's not true. It's just hard to understand him, but he says two -word phrases like "thank you" and "more please" (so polite!) along with the usual "mama" and "dada" and things.
Seth enjoys tormenting his sister and has since before he even knew how.
Seth likes to play with the dogs. He smacks them if he can, he pushes them and tells them to "get down" or "go away," and Uncle Jay taught him how to "eat" the dogs faces. Seth also loves to feed the dogs, and since Happy is the more aggressive and less picky eater, she was getting quite chunky for a while! If he gets his hands on the dog food, he doesn't eat it - he feeds it to Happy. Poor LittleFoot.
Seth is generally still an easy-going kid, but when he is in a bad mood, watch out! He becomes a terror!!!
Now that it's winter, Seth usually has on socks... actually, just one sock. I don't know how, but he always manages to lose one of his socks within a couple of hours of putting them on him.
There's lots and lots I could still share about my baby, but I'll just let you look at some pictures. I sure do love my funny little boy and I am so glad he is part of our family!












2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute little boy!

Cattaya said...

Have you tried the sippy cups that have the silicone lids? they are soft like a bottle nipple but shaped like a sippy lid. Thats what we used with Andy when he was transitioning from bottle to sippy cup, it took him a little while to adjust but I kept it up and kept the bottle out of sight and he eventually went for it, and then a regular sippy cup. Maybe that will work for ya. ( he is a little doll too! I can't wait to get our kids together again sometime!)