I can't figure out where I want the play/toyroom to go in our new house. Since we're keepig to the main 2 floors and not the basement, (which is actually the more perfect size house in my opinion) there isn't (to me) an obvious room in which to try and keep the kids' messes contained. But I'm thinking it should be one of two rooms - the office or the formal dining room. The one not chosen will be my craft room. :) I keep going back and forth, so I thought I'd get some input from someone else.
Office Pros: It has doors that can be closed to shut out the mess! (unfortunately, this is also a pro for a craft room!)
Cons: It's right by the front door and not necessarily a spot easy to keep an eye on (or is that last part a pro?)
Dining room Pros: It's easy to see from just about anywhere, so keeping an eye on the kids would be easy.
Cons: It's easy to see from just about everywhere, which makes the mess harder to contain.
As for design - that will have to be addressed another time. I'm not really sure what I'm looking for, except that I don't want multi-colored walls and large wooden structures. Gotta get back to the kiddos!
Kinder promotion, Theo violin concert
3 months ago



2 comments:
My vote would be for the dining room...the fact that EVERYONE will see it, will keep you accountable for picking it up!
agree
Post a Comment