Trivial: Don' t know if the pics are at all helpful, but I cut my nails too short. I have been trying to "streamline" myself (for lack of a better word) so I'll stop scratching my poor little guy. I'm trying to get a plain silver band to wear on my ring finger so I don't scratch him with my diamond but don't feel weird with no ring on. I cut my hair off for easier managing (shorter showers= more showers!) and now I've cut my nails as well. I think I went a little too far this time. I've not been blessed with great nails until pregnancy - I have been luxuriating in what are longly lavish nails for me. I didn't realize I'd grown used to them. My fingers hurt because I have no nails to scratch with, or open things with. My hair is a little annoying too. It's just going to take adjusting. But I think next time I won't cut my nails quite so short.
Significant: Interview season is upon us. Chad has a phone interview tomorrow (thursday) for Kansas City; a live interview at another place in KC next month, and he's probably got an interview in Provo next month as well. We'll see where else he interviews, but at this point I'm not really caring about the where - what's the pay, what are the hours, and will he like his job? That will make for a happier life more than anything else. Besides, we can always move, right?
2 comments:
Ooooh! I vote Provo! If you lived here, then we could play! Plus it's an awesome place to live with kids.
i did the same thing with my nails the other day. i hate not being able to open things now.
Post a Comment