I've been waiting to cut my hair for several reasons: I wanted it to be long enough to donate; I wanted to do it with Sakura so hers needed to be long enough to donate too; I wanted to do it with Adri so hers needed to be long enough as well; Chad likes my hair long. But I've been in a bit of a funk lately (having to do with the change-up in my meds) and Chad has actually been pushing me to get my hair cut. He figures it'll raise my spirits, and he's probably right, though who knows for how long - and that's only if I actually am pleased with the cut. My hair is long enough to donate and so is Sakura's - Adri's is not. And Chad REALLY doesn't want Sakura's hair to get cut (but he's not the one who has to brush it!) I'm a little nervous to have her hair cut myself. So... should I keep putting it off, or just go for it? I was thinking of maybe just cutting my bangs or doing some color or something, but I don't think it would satisfy me - it's gotta be all or nothing. What I want is something short with bangs, needs no management, doesn't get in my eyes and is somewhat flattering on me. Probably not possible, but these are the pics I've been looking at. What do you think? Oh, and I'd love to add some really bold color like the purple in the one pic, but I thought it might be frowned on at church - I know it would have been where I was when I was a teen. To sum up, here are my questions:

1) Should I cut my hair?
2) Should I cut Sakura's hair?
3) How should I cut my hair?
4) Should I do a bold color in there somewhere?



2 comments:
If you want to cut your hair you should go for it, just be REALLY selective about who does it. Find someone who has fabulous hair and ask them where they get it done. Especially with short hair, the actual hair on your head is WAY less important that finding someone who knows how to cut it.
You should cut Sakura's hair, too, if you're so inclined. It'll be much more comfortable for her when it's short and easier for you to take care of, and she's so beautiful that you don't have to worry about people mistaking her for a boy if she goes short (a bob would look SO precious on her).
If you want to experiment with color, do a test with some spray in- wash out color first. If you really like how it looks, then go for it.
The awesome thing about hair is that no matter how much you change it, it'll always grow back.
oh come on I am not reason to wait. go have fun do it with sakura and post pictures.
Post a Comment