Ok, we did it! We've chopped off our hair. We are going to donate it to Wigs for Kids on the recommendation of the hairstylist. It was a good experience, and Sakura did very good. The stylist talked me out of coloring my hair (!!!) but we didn't really have time for it anyway. Maybe I'll just get some fake hair that's brightly colored and clip it in. Anyway.... Sakura got a straight bob and I got a shag or shattered bob. If I used product and spent time on it, it would look all spikey and everything like in the photos I liked. But I'm not likely to do that, so this is what it looks like blow-dryed only using your fingers. I probably won't even do that! Whatcha think?


Doesn't she look so grown up?
7 comments:
she does look older.
You both look very cute. Great style.
I think you both look great. What does chad think?
ahhh so cute!!! i've been thinking about cutting mine short before heading off to school and this post is starting to convince me :P seriously, i love both of the cuts!!
She does look so grown up! She looks like a little mini-Natalie.
How are things going with Seth and life with the new baby? Hope all is going well.
That last picture surprised me. She does look older! Great cuts!
Post a Comment