The weather has been wonderful this week and I opened all the windows last night to let in the fresh, cool air. It was cold in the house when we got up, which was great because we had hot cocoa and cimminum toast for breakfast. I spent the rest of the morning doing laundry (4 loads) while watching the neighbor kid and the afternoon was spent on costumes and watching last night's episode of "Eastwick" online. It's definitely a great show for this time of year! I'm getting close to finishing the costumes (though I've skimped on several steps because I'm getting impatient to finish) and they should be fun, if nothing else (aka, NOT professional quality.) I also broke out the Halloween box. It's mostly filled with past costumes, but I did bring out my paper chains, pictures and fall leaves. I think I'm going to try and make something for the front door, but we'll see if I get around to it or not.
I do feel like a flake though this evening. A friend called and asked if I would drive to Charlotte with her tomorrow so she can drive her new car back. I said ok, but I should talk to Chad about what to do with Sakura etc. By the time Chad arrived home, I'd chickened out and couldn't even bring myself to call and tell her, I felt so bad... I sent a text. I have really gotten SO much better with my driving, but a 3.5-4 hr drive myself in a car that's unfamiliar... I was almost hyperventilating thinking about it. Sigh. One day...
On the bright side, Sakura pooped and peed in the potty today, though she did it very grudgingly. I hope that means it's progress. At least it was one less diaper to change!
Kinder promotion, Theo violin concert
3 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment