We've been having lots of fun with Pumpkins this fall already. We've had lots of rain, and the weather can't seem to decide if we're going to cool off yet or not, but we're doing fall anyway!

Here is some Cazuela - a Chilean soup recipe with pumpkin (I actually used butternut squash) and beef and other veggies. Much better than what Jay had as a missionary. :)

These are pumpkin cookies I filled with crushed candy. They look great in the picture, but the candy eventually melted and was absorbed into the cookies. Next time I'll use different cookies and different candy too! I've had better success with other recipes.

We went with friends to the pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkins. It's a tradition in my family that you can have the biggest pumpkin you can carry to the car on your own. Sakura's is slightly smaller than the one in the picture. :)

For FHE this week, we painted our pumpkins. Sakura LOVED it! Her pumpkin was rather small though, so she helped with Momma and Daddy's pumpkins too. (finished product pictures to follow later)
No comments:
Post a Comment