Ok, not great quality shots, but you get the general idea. Not too shabby, if I do say so myself. My only problems so far are keeping Happy's costume from being wagged off and keeping Sakura from pulling George's costume off of him - she does not like it! And I don't think I'm going to get Chad to tuck his jeans into his boots, but you never know!
6 comments:
Natalie,
Seriously SO CUTE! I love them! Did you make them? They look soooo professional! Are you taking costume orders...I'll take 3...just kidding! Happy Halloween!
looks great. I am so impressed. thanks again for the ride today
I am totally impressed! great job!!! I love matching family costumes. I am not sure if we are going to do it this year. So im glad ya'll did!!!! Happy Halloween! OH- CONGRATS on baby #2!!!!! We wish you the best of luck! How exciting!!!
You win the most creative award - I love your costumes!! You're very talented. Love you all! Lanae
Great job Natalie. I love themed Halloweens! The costumes look fabulous :)
Thank you everyone for your kind comments. :) They came out fun and they look even better in picture than in person! (Can't see the flaws) And it only took me 2 months to make them! Next year I'll have to start in August!
Post a Comment