Saturday, July 25, 2009

Cousins!

My sister drove out with her kids and visited with us for the last 3 days. It was fantastic! Our first visitors since we've lived in Wilmington. (Not that we used the guest room - Megan is allergic to dogs so they stayed at Adrienne's house - thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!) It was such a good visit - no fighting and all fun! We rode the horse trolley downtown, went to the beach, the pool, the mall, the movies; ate out a LOT; celebrated Hunter's birthday; and just hung out. Sakura is still asleep and doesn't know that she's going to wake up to no cousins. She is going to be a sad little girl today. We wish we could live closer to cousins, but we're sure glad we got in this visit. Sorry there are no pictures, but a) Amber took most of them on her camera and b) my bro-in-law wouldn't like me posting pics of his kids on my blog since it's not a private blog. When I get pics from my sis, I'll post up what I can. (It may be awhile - they're moving in 2 weeks.) We love and miss you all already! More family come visit us please! :)

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

you're welcome :) I'm glad it worked out