Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Pictures





Ok, we're up in the middle of the night and our internet is running, so I promised some pictures or something. It is not a happy time right now in the Burton extended family, so here is something tobring a smile.

What to choose, what to choose - so many cute things! Sakura's favorite things are Pooh, Elmo, Letters, Numbers, Cheese, playing at the playground, Baths, the Ocean, Books, and Happy. She chatters all the time in her cute little voice, not saying much of anything you can understand yet. She wants to use utensils when she eats, though she is not good at it. I finally got her to wear shoes by taking her to the playground whenever I made her wear them. It only took twice for her to catch on, and now she brings me her shoes when she wants to go play, which is often. I have to hide the shoes sometimes! She loves the playground, which is behind our apartment, visible from the window. She and Happy both adore the little boy Logan that lives downstairs. He's about 4 yrs old, I think, and very social! Sakura is coming to love her Dad more and more lately. They have daddy-daughter time whenever they can to give mommy a break and she is always more mellow when they return. So, here are some cute pictures, though we haven't taken too many too recently.


2 comments:

Adrienne said...

we miss seeing you. yesterday ryan asked for sakura and when i told him she was in nc he said he wanted sakura's dog instead :)

Keeping up with the Burtons said...

She is just too cute! It looks like you guys are having quite the time in NC. You all look great! Love you guys.