Thursday, May 10, 2012

Predictions Please

On two previous Mother's Days, I was impatiently awaiting the arrival of my two little ones. This year I will be impatiently awaiting the ultrasound that will tell me the gender of my next little one! (and hopefully show no internal bleeding or any other problems and I can relax a little.) So what are your predictions? Chad says girl. Sakura says boy. They even have a bet - whoever is right gets to eat chocolate while the other person watches. I was wrong with both my other pregnancies, so I will refrain from guessing. The funniest thing though, is that while Sakura insists the baby is a boy, she keeps telling us she wants a sister, and her name is going to be Stancy. She even told me that since I was having  a boy, when she got bigger SHE would have her baby sister. (If this kid IS a boy, we're gonna have to start looking into adopting her a little sister! Oy!) We find out one week from today. :)

3 comments:

Anne said...

I predict a healthy, happy baby! Love you guys. Anne xoxoxoxo

Creed Family said...

Girl!

Julie said...

I predict you WILL name her Stancy!
Just kidding :)
I'm thinking a boy.