Sunday, August 7, 2011

Summertime with the Guys

Here's a little picture catch-up. No photos from CA though - I have to get copies from everyone else's cameras first!Sakura is very excited to have her Uncle Jay around - even if she gets mad at him sometimes.

Uncle Jay thinks it's great to teach his niece fun things like how to feed him grapes. :)

Tache came out to visit and help us settle in. Can you believe he's 60?

"The bookshelves" made it out here, and here are Chad and Tache installing them.

These contain most of the books that need to be shelved.

Here it is mostly finished - and by that I mean "up on the wall."

We found another sword, so now the kids can battle with swords, instead of over swords.

Seth tried to steal his sister's milk and ended up with it on his head. Teehee!
Happy coats! Seth is wearing the one Jay had when he was little, and the one Jay is wearing now is from our recent trip to see Grandma Vidinha in CA. Aren't they handsome?

Love having a backyard!

2 comments:

Creed Family said...

I love this! What a fabulous book collection you have! I'd love to see what all you have sometime. Looks like happy times. Yay :)

Jess said...

You have so many books! I LOVE BOOKS!!!! That is just a GREAT COLLECTION!!! We should meet up sometime... I could come up and see you even.