Monday, August 29, 2011

First School Days

Last Tuesday was Sakura's first official day of Ballet! She was very excited, even if they don't wear ballet shoes while they dance. She is very talented, but not very disciplined! ;) She tends to look at herself in the mirror more often and pay attention to the teacher's instructions less often. I'm sure she is imagining herself as Princess Tutu!




Today was Sakura's first day of Preschool! She has been asking to go to school for almost a year now. Sakura is especially proud of her Tinker Bell backpack. :) I'm not sure if her preschool is all I was hoping for, but if nothing else, it will help her with her social skills and teach her how to better follow directions! If not, it's paid monthly so we do have the ability to change our minds.




I'm pretty sure the next thing Sakura will be doing is piano - but I think two new schools are more than enough for now!

5 comments:

Creed Family said...

LOVE the videos. So cute!! She is certainly growing up. Congrats on the milestones :)

Adrienne said...

yay. thanks for the videos. is that seth talking in the background?

Natalie said...

yup, that's Seth jabbering away in the background.

Camille Farias said...

What a precious girl she is! She's so lucky to have parents who are willing to spend the time and energy to provide experiences like these for her.

Lanae said...

She looks so big! I'm sure she's loving preschool. So sweet.