Friday, August 12, 2011

Happy Space

The "office" is going to be my craft room and I've decided it's going to be purple - with probably white and grey as my other colors. I'm not certain how I'm going to do it, since I already have a beautiful non-white/grey/purple desk in the middle of the room already, but I was thinking of painting from the chair rail down, white and then a grayish purple on the top half of the wall, build white shelving/workspace around the rest of the room, including free-standing desk-type items that would be done in a bold purple for some contrast. I don't think I'm explaining it very well. Here are some photo inspirations to sorta help out with my vision. If it ever happens.



And here are some non-purple, organizational inspiration pics.






2 comments:

Keeping up with the Burtons said...

Fun! We did the chair rail two-tone paint thing here and it was a lot of fun. Kent's a pro at it now if you need help ;)

Camille Farias said...

Love it. I'm a huge fan of 2 tone paint, and I've recently decided I need more purple in my house... probably in my bedroom which is currently chocolate brown and olive green.
You have such a great eye for color I'm sure whatever you put together will be fantastic!