I played around with the picture as much as I know how ( I don't have photoshop) just to show Chad that this house could look better than it does in the picture. So - before and after. :)
Nice work! Photo shop some flowers along the driveway and maybe some hanging plants on the porch. That always helps. ;) P.S. I've done this to about a dozen houses so far. If you're a dork, I'm a MUCH bigger dork.
4 comments:
Nice work!
Photo shop some flowers along the driveway and maybe some hanging plants on the porch. That always helps. ;)
P.S. I've done this to about a dozen houses so far. If you're a dork, I'm a MUCH bigger dork.
BTW if you ever *do* want to paint a house, I know a ton of professional painters who do great work inside and out... just fyi.
The garage is the same size, I don't see any difference. ;-)
Post a Comment