When I was a student at BYU, I had to collect advertisements for my classes all the time. It's how I found this house - my dream house -
The Whitmore Mansion - in Nephi. There was an add selling it back then, and it just came back on the market. (incidently, that's also how we initially found Chad's medical school!) If only Chad had gotten a job in Nephi instead of Provo... Well, a little more money wouldn't hurt either! Sigh!
3 comments:
Nice!
That is so cool. Built in 1898? That's so worth the commute! Just sayin'. Very cool.
So I know I'm leaving a ton of blog comments lately but you've been on my mind a lot and I don't have your email address.
I mostly was wondering how your house-hunt is coming. We've found a builder here in UT that can build houses with finished basement apartments RIDICULOUSLY cheap, especially considering how cute/nice their options are. Luis and I are SERIOUSLY considering building on a lot down the street from my house. I happen to know that there are many other very nice and large lots for sale down the street from our house for very good prices. They are half-acre lots in a secluded cul-de-sac, just minutes away from walking/biking trails near UT lake in Provo. I would never have considered this as an option before, but this builder has seriously upped their game in the past year and it's becoming an option we can't ignore. They are pretty much the best that you can find as far as combining quality, professionalism, and affordibility. In your case, you could easily build a 4000 sq. foot plus house for around $350K, including the price of the fabulous lot. If you want more info, email me at camille.farias@gmail.com and I'll forward the stuff on to you that I got from the builders.
You know- just in case.
Post a Comment