Tuesday, January 11, 2011

snow day

Who would have thought Seth’s first snow day would be in Wilmington? And then not just his first, but his second as well!? We are 3 for 3 here in Wilmington… 3 winters, 3 snowfalls. (actually, I think it’s 5 or 6 snowfalls- but you get my meaning) It was great snow yesterday morning for playing in, before it warmed up and turned icy instead. (The first snow didn’t stick long enough for playing) We stayed on the balcony and played til Daddy got home, and then he and Sakura went outside to play some more while Seth and I stayed warm inside. We even made a little snow family, which Sakura pushed off the railing onto the neighbors items below. SPLAT! Good times. J










4 comments:

Adrienne said...

cute pictures. sakura seems to fit right in with the snow :) just getting ready for utah.

Creed Family said...

I love the pictures! Sounds like you all had a great time. If you want more snow come visit us. Who knew a Texas girl could get too much...

Lanae said...

Yeah for snow!!! Such adorable pictures, such adorable kids! And btw: we love our snow castle kit! We love you all so much.

Shasta said...

I adore these pics--FAB U LOUS!