Monday, November 29, 2010

Dream House
















While we are looking at some truly fantastic homes in Utah, my dream home isn't something that exists in Utah in ou price range, even though I don't want 7,000 square feet, a pool, or an of that stuff. I just want a house the feels like a castle. I want a tower and stained glass windows. Stonework and a cooking fireplace. winding stairs. a fenced yard. Anyway - here's my dream home might look like.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

oh so sakura really does get the princess thing from you :) i hope you get it someday

Lanae said...

Those homes are all so beautiful! Maybe I can help scope out the area and find something that feels castle-like. (And you never know, you can buy a lot of house for the money right now!). Hope you guys are all doing well. Hugs, Lanae