We got the biggest laugh out of this, so I thought I'd share, even if it is a little embarrassing.
Sakura was coloring with a pink highlighter yesterday, and left it on the chair, cap off. I sat on it, and didn't even realize, but it left a pink spot on the seat of my pants. I found out when Sakura came up behind me, and brightly announced "Pink!" and poked me in the butt. I jumped and gave her this funny look, like - what was that about? It still didn't dawn on me what was going on. Finally, when I went to go to the bathroom I saw this big pink spot right in the middle of the butt of my pants. I went back to the computer desk and saw the highlighter sitting on the chair. I put two and two together at last and started to laugh. So... anyone know how to remove highlighter from cotton-poly? Guess it'll become scrap fabric! Oh well. Hahaha
Cross Country meet 3
2 weeks ago

3 comments:
Dry rubbing alcohol. Douse the stain with it, agitate the stain with a brush or something, then dump a ton of detergent and water on it and wash the whole thing out.
Rubbing alcohol gets permanent markers out of cloth and off of hard surfaces. I've used this trick at home and work.
That first comment should say "try," not "dry." Oops! Bad English Teacher! Bad!
Funny :D At least you found out before going out into public. :) Hahaha.. How many times have I walked out my door forgetting (or not knowing) about the stains/stickers/random hair clips attached to me. "What a beautiful mess I'm in" :)
Post a Comment