April 29th - Jay's wedding; May 12th - Grandma Burton's funeral; May 21st - Seth is born; June 12th - my mom comes to help out; June 19th - Amy's wedding; June 28th - Chad's appendectomy; July 2nd - my dad comes out for more help; July 4th - 8 years to the day Chad and I met, 3 yrs since I had MY appendix removed, and now Seth's baby blessing... y'know, and that birth of our nation thing. ;) So, Sakura has been sick with a stuffy nose/cough etc. for the last week and has been wanting me to carry her all the time because she feels sick; Chad can't lift more than 10 lbs, which means he really shouldn't be holding Seth, but he does and I let him because I just don't have enough arms. My mom has a sinus infection. My dad's knees and shoulder ache from all the extra heavy lifting he's been doing in Chad's place. MY elbows and knees are hurting for the same reason, AND I'm more physically exhausted than I've been since I was in ROTC. I have to lift more, carry more, and go up and down stairs more than I ever have, plus I've been doing all my regular jobs like cooking and cleaning etc for the last week until my dad got here. I think lugging in all the groceries is one of my new favorite dislikes, along with trying to carry Seth's carrier, the diaper bad, and whatever else I can carry at the same time for as far as I can carry it. I am definitely not having 10 kids! It would literally tear my body apart! Uh oh. Back into the fray! I'll blog next, who knows when?!
Oh yeah - I forgot about my Mother-in-law's visit for Memorial Day weekend - May 31st; my baby shower on June 16th; the car breaking down on June 25th; and the cable guys dismantling our apartment on June 30th. That makes 12 "events." And in only 10 weeks! Yikes!!! I wonder if there's anything else I've forgetten...
Kinder promotion, Theo violin concert
3 months ago

3 comments:
want us to take sakura tomorrow? sorry you've been having so much going on. i'm just a phone call away
I'm sorry Natalie. I feel for you and hope it starts looking up soon!
How's our car working out for you ???? Hope it didn't break down for you yet ;) If it hasn't I guess it could be on the list for number 13!! Hang in there girl!
Post a Comment