Though it's been crazy, we are all still alive and heading (I hope) toward "normal." Sorry we have been such hermits! I am missing my friends and even the normal duties of daily life, like grocery shopping or checking the mail... or blogging! It's been wonderful having my parents here, though not ideal, and I am going to miss them greatly. My dad is visiting his mother this week and when he gets back, he and mom will head back for Houston. (next weekend) I continue to hope and plan to live close one of these days when our roaming comes to an end. I think my typing is waking up Seth, so I'll leave off for now. I try to read everyone's blogs or catch up on FB when I can, though it is seldom and I rarely make comments. Just wanted to post some pics and let everyone know we're still here.
Kinder promotion, Theo violin concert
3 months ago

2 comments:
I love the picture of Sakura and your dad walking on the beach. Seth is already looking older to me. Thanks for the update :)
Your post reminds me of the quote from the movie "The Pacifier" where they jump out of the van and say "land land"--as in "normality normality". Its great that your paretns have been able to be there for a while and sounds like you are having fun finally getting out with your family! Every new mom has the right to blog stalk!
Post a Comment