People keep making their blogs private, but since that would mean half of my family would stop viewing our blog, that is not the change I'm talking about. I'm talking about the title. "Chad and the Girls." I need some new ideas because we're having a BOY!!! And where in the world am I going to find room for little boy stuff when my apartment is already crammed full of little girl stuff? I need a garage! Ah... the sacrifices we make for our children. ;)
Kinder promotion, Theo violin concert
3 months ago

3 comments:
Hooray! Little boys are the absolute best. I promise. Now... about that diaper bag...
Haha - right, the diaper bag... um, my favorite color is purple, but I'm partial to red as well... you have amazing taste, so go with what looks good to you. :)
I say call it "Happiness and Co."
Post a Comment