Sakura can sure be a lot of fun to play with. Three things she's been into lately: 1) Horse rides on Daddy. Great for me to watch and not have to do the hard work for a change. 2) Blankets. She'd rather have a blanket than a jacket when it's cold, so they have been going everywhere with her lately. When she puts on the white blanket, she tells me she is "Snow White." 3) Balls. There were several plastic balls blowing around the parking lot one day, so I went to find the source. It was a large trash bag full of them sitting next to the dumpster, so I hauled them home and cleaned them up. They are faded and thinning, but totally awesome for free. :)
2 comments:
Those balls look so fun! I would have loved that at her age. You must be the awesome-est mom!
no wonder she wasn't into the balls at my house today
Post a Comment