Thursday, August 27, 2009

Nothing

Ever notice how there are times you have something to blog about every day and you have to restrain yourself from doing it and being obnoxious or neglectful of other duties, and then there are times where you can't think of anything you would possibly want to share on your blog for weeks and finally have to force yourself to take pictures and do something interesting? Today is one of the latter. The only thing of note I can think of to share is our car is in need of some repairs. We think it's the muffler - the car has suddenly become very LOUD and rumbling. Our inspection is up in September, so we'd better get thing taken care of fast! Chad took the car to work today so he could hear what I was talking about. (I hate when the car develops problems when I'm the one driving it!) Hopefully we can get it in to be seen tomorrow, if not, Saturday definitely! But what am I going to do with Sakura while Daddy sleeps after working the night shift this weekend if I have no car!? Guess we'll figure something out. I just hope the car is fixed before Sunday! I still have to print up the program! Good thing the grocery store is within walking distance and I did all my Wal-Mart shopping yesterday. Little things to be grateful for.... and here are a few more little things I'm grateful for:

No comments: