I know I already posted this morning, but this Monday is so the opposite of last Monday, it's in need of documenting..... There is a reason I don't go anywhere on Mondays. Mondays are for cleaning and cooking and planning. For some reason, I decided I was going to venture out to the store today and 1) I woke up late 2) Sakura woke up REALLY late (since she was up last night - AGAIN!) 3) was harrassed by the Red Cross (Vampires!) 4) forgot my phone and missed Chad's call 5) forgot to get the pictures I went to the store to get 6) had to brake 5 times for cars that suddenly appeared out of nowhere in front of me and 7) I still have to deal with cranky, off-schedule Sakura.... and it's only 2:30pm! I think FHE may have to be Dad-and-Sakura-go-to-the-store-to-get-Mom's-pictures-and-give-her-a-break instead. Ug.
1 comment:
I love the title of your fhe. Sounds very appropriate to the day! :D
Post a Comment