Thursday, August 1, 2013

Sakura-isms

Sakura: Seth smashed my finger with the Nattie Witch book. That is so rude! 
 Me: Do you know what rude means?
Sakura:  No.

Sakura: I don't know how to spell "sah-koo-rah." (Japanese pronunciation of Sakura)

Sakura on sandwiches: Two big ones (halves) is too much but 4 small ones (quarters) is okay.

Gabi to the dogs: Ok, do you guys want to lick the plate? 
Sakura says, hopefully: Me and Seth?

Me: if daddy is a skunk, how will we have money to pay for our house?
Sakura: well, we'll just build our house on a rock. (Thank you primary!)

Sakura went to school wearing a turtleneck, stockings, pants and a dress as well as her coat. It was 15 degrees out. When I picked her up from school to walk home, she kept complaining that her pants were falling down and her butt was going to turn into an icicle by the time we got home.I tried but couldn't reach her pants under her dress, backpack and coat.  But I wasn't  worried because she was wearing so many layers. I told her to hurry home and let me know if her pants slipped down to her knees because that would keep her from walking. We joked about it the whole way home. When we finally got home and she took off her backpack and coat, she again asked me to help pull up her pants... but it wasn't just her pants - it was her pants, her stockings AND her underwear! No wonder her butt was freezing!
Warming up by the fire.

Sakura to Liam: I know you're japanese, but you are still a baby. no rice balls for you. no rice balls for you.

Gabi: Liam needs a bath.
Sakura: I need a bath!
Gabi: Well, while Tache and I give Liam a bath, Daddy can give you a bath.
Sakura: No, I want Tache to do it. And put me to bed. So he can be a lucky man.
Chad: Why do you want Tache to be a lucky man?
Sakura: Because I don't think he's ever been one!

Sakura came home from a party:
Me: Hey! What's that?
She pulls a piece of sticky candy off her bum (she's in her swimsuit.) 
Sakura: Ew!
Then she pops the candy in her mouth. 
Sakura: Oooh! I like this candy!
Me: Hahaha!
Sakura: Ick!!! I'm still sticky!
Me: Then go get a washcloth and clean up.
Chad: Bum drum candy!

Supermodel pose?

"Halloween mode"

No comments: