Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Studio

I have been working on my craft room/studio in more earnest lately, and this is how far I have gotten. Still working on it, but I am really liking where it is headed. :) the large desk will eventually be replaced with a folding table. The light wood cabinet will likely be refinished. The walls will get some art work. And the whole place needs task lighting. I'd like the chair recovered, but I'm ok with it as is. The little corner with the desk and shelves is the farthest along. The bottles won't stay and I need a desk lamp, but the major pieces are in place. The flat files are amazing and a total dream come true! I just need more purple. Like maybe a richly painted purple folding table? Definite possibilities...


Art desk corner

DI chair and flat file

DI cabinet and message board made from styrofoam from flat file and a sheet from DI

No comments: